So our family has been asking what name we will give our son. After much discussion, a few debates and a couple of "I don't think so's," we have agreed upon a name. Our son's American name will be Jackson. As previously mentioned, we will be keeping his Chinese name as his middle name - - we want to preserve that. Our tiger's nickname will be "Jax" - - we think it suits him. Jackson Lei Xin Fornek. A good strong name.
The most amazing thing happened on Wednesday, 9/9/09. During the course of my research and communication with other adoptive parents, I came across another mother that adopted from the same orphanage as Jackson's. She spoke about how well cared for her daughter was and that she adopted her last year. She mentioned that two teachers from the orphanage accompanied her daughter and that they brought some photos of her daughter at the SWI along with a little boy that was her best friend. She sent me a few of the photos and I was SO EXCITED to see that Jackson was in two of the photos!! How lucky! I now have two additional photos of our son!! There were 10 other children (boys and girls) in each of the photos - - almost like a school photo and they were taken about a year apart. I'm guessing that the photos were from the orphanage kindergarten that Jackson has been enrolled in since he was 3 years old. I'm so thrilled! Can you spot our boy? (HINT: He's in the front row!)
The most amazing thing happened on Wednesday, 9/9/09. During the course of my research and communication with other adoptive parents, I came across another mother that adopted from the same orphanage as Jackson's. She spoke about how well cared for her daughter was and that she adopted her last year. She mentioned that two teachers from the orphanage accompanied her daughter and that they brought some photos of her daughter at the SWI along with a little boy that was her best friend. She sent me a few of the photos and I was SO EXCITED to see that Jackson was in two of the photos!! How lucky! I now have two additional photos of our son!! There were 10 other children (boys and girls) in each of the photos - - almost like a school photo and they were taken about a year apart. I'm guessing that the photos were from the orphanage kindergarten that Jackson has been enrolled in since he was 3 years old. I'm so thrilled! Can you spot our boy? (HINT: He's in the front row!)


1 comment:
Love the name!
Kristen
Post a Comment