I've made the decision today to finally turn in my application to Love Without Boundaries as a volunteer. I must have filled out this application at least six times before but never actually hit "send" because I wasn't sure I could find the time. It always seems like life gets in the way of me accomplishing all that I have planned. I must admit, though, that there is something that is missing in my life...besides my child(ren)!!
When I think of all that some people get done (look at Amy Eldridge - - my goodness - - she's the mother of seven children), my excuses for not finding the time aren't very convincing!! I see the lives that this organization has touched and it makes me misty! Hopefully, they can find some small tasks for me to help with. It would be such an honor to be a part of this incredible organization.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment