I really wish I understood why things had to turn out this way. Thinking about those boys as our sons gave me such happiness. Even Michael was excited by the thought....REALLY excited. I am now back to having a broken heart and feeling profound pain. I had wished with all my heart that somehow, some way...we could have had our miracle."Wow…healed cleft as non special needs! That is really surprising as that involves more surgery and lots of speech…..
I am sorry I don’t have better news. I did want you to know, Kristine, that Director
Ye tried her best. She really wanted to know that the boys would be in a loving home since she is so attached to them. I am so, so sorry!
Amy
* * * * * * * * * * *
Hi Amy,
Director Ye called Director Lu of CCAA yesterday and talked about the Bright and Rainbow twins being listed as healthy babies. Director Lu of CCAA told Director Ye that many children with minor SN such as healed heart defect, hernia, cleft lips are no longer treated as special need children and have to be submitted as healthy children. Director Lu said it would be against the rule for a family to choose a "healthy" child.
Director Ye said that the boy twins files are now at Department One of CCAA and she is magically hoping that the family’s file and the babies’ files just line up exactly.
That's all we could do on this end.
Thank you!
Zhang Ming"
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
This just in...
I just received word this evening from Amy Eldridge that our prayers were not answered today. She wrote:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment