It's hard to believe that it's been two years since our official log-in-date with the CCAA. Some days (very few) it doesn't seem that long ago, but most days it feels like FOREVER!! Michael and I watch the months fly by and we realize we aren't getting any younger. We are so hoping that this will be our year. We're eagerly awaiting the day when we'll get "the call" telling us that we have our referral.
Personally, I think about the twins almost every day, but I realize that there are no guarantees. It's really up to the CCAA. I pray that everything will turn out as we hope. What a wonderful way to complete our family. Of course, if God has other plans for us, we'll roll with the punches and be grateful for the child(ren) that He has selected for us.
Michael and I "celebrated" our 2 year LID-versary today having Chinese food (our usual routine every 8th of the month). We decided to have a quiet evening at home rather than to go out to a restaurant. Since we're just getting back on our feet with respect to our financial crisis last week, we thought it would be better. We finally got the chance to go grocery shopping today to stock up on things (quite a difference from last week when we had no money, no debit cards, no credit cards, no checkbooks and...no food!).
So...life is getting back to normal for us. Of course, that will change next week because my Mom is heading off to New Jersey to spend time with the Hales and we'll get the privilege of dog-sitting Cosmo! Juli & Mike will be leaving the kids with Grandma Karen while they jaunt off to Maryland to go house shopping (Yep...they're finally taking the plunge into home ownership!! Woo-hoo!!). It should be quite the adventure for everyone! Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be some dog-stories coming! ;-)~
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment