Okay everyone...I know what a blog is. I've read them. I contributed to them. But I have NEVER written or hosted my own blog so this my freshman attempt and I'm afraid this is fairly primitive! I hope to be able to hone these skills as we get closer to our referral. I've been
journaling on and off during our adoption process ever since we started back in 2006, but I decided it was probably a good idea to start a blog because I have learned so much from other adoptive parents and prospective adoptive parents. What a wonderful community of people - - people have been very giving. If our experiences can help others, then it will all be worth it. We have met some wonderful people in the International Adoption community and the spirit of helping others is evident throughout.
You might be wondering about the "theme" of this blog. It's all based on the very popular Chinese belief especially well known within the Chinese Adoption Community:
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
No comments:
Post a Comment