What an incredible month! I realize I've been flying "under the radar" since we left for China...but life has been incredibly busy! Our blog was blocked in China and I could publish no updates. I promise to update this blog just as soon as I have some time to breathe! I just wanted to let you all know that all is well, life is good...we had the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER with our son, Jackson and there are so many more wonderful times to come! Don't worry...photos will follow!
I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas. Looking forward to a magical New Year, too! Wishing you and yours all the very best of the season! More to come...



5 comments:
Fantastic to hear from you! We looking forward to hear more from your family! Many hugs from us in sweden!!!
Congratulations and welcome home!
I am so glad to hear things are going well. Can't wait to see pictures and read your posts.
So nice to hear that things whent ok! We'll eagerly wait for pictures of your trip!
Hugs from a wintery Stockholm.
You are killing me here...I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!
Post a Comment