Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It was a very good week!

24 October 2008

This was a pretty good week. I had some good correspondence. Early in the week I checked in with Betty Betz to see if LWB had gotten her the last names of the boys. She said they had and that the information had been passed on to FTIA’s Beijing staff (whew…great news!). She said they would contact the orphanage director to determine when the files would be going to the CCAA. I thought that sounded VERY promising!

Debbie Duggan wrote to me to say that Paul had forwarded my last update to her and she was so happy to hear that things were progressing. She said she had been waiting to hear how things had been going and that they all had their fingers crossed! How sweet!

Betty Betz contacted me as well to inform me that the FTIA Beijing staff had contacted Director Ye at the orphanage and said that she would be submitting the twins’ files this week!! Betty said that she would be going to the CCAA next week and that she would talk to the Placing Department and ask that they assign the boys to FTIA! Yippee!! She copied Amy Eldridge on this message, too!

I was SO EXCITED by that news! I was on cloud 9!!! I wrote to Debbie and gave her the latest and greatest and she said, OMG!! That does sound promising. I don't know how you could stand it, I'm anxious and it's not me!!!! Keep me posted.”

The butterflies in my stomach just haven’t stopped fluttering! I swear…after getting this news, I can almost see this happening soon! Really, really soon!!

No comments: