Oh my...I am in disbelief that my last post was JANUARY 3rd!! What?! I have had the best intentions of completing our China posts and documenting our life since Jackson entered our world. I don't know where the time goes! C'mon...look at this face! What do YOU think I'd rather be doing?
I plan to get back to journaling...SOON...especially now that our taxes are done! So much to say! So many awesome "firsts!" It's been a blast. Can't wait to get rid of all the little notes that I have everywhere! Stay tuned!



4 comments:
Hi
Ohhh so nice to see a new post! He is such a sweetie! We are looking forward to see more pictures and hear about your new family!
Tina, Calle and Teo
Happy to see all is well!
Hello there, we wondered where you gotten to! So glad to hear all going well. We fully understand that you raher spend time with your gorgeous Jax!
Paul, Isabel & Aiden
Is that his school photo? What a great smile he has! When you set out to adopt a non-infant there are so many questions on how the adjustment will go, yet the joys are so great that none of those worries really mean anything at all.
I just love hearing the joy in your "voice" as you talk about your son :)
Post a Comment